FAQs and Information?
Early Sunday Worship--8:30a to 9:20a
Sunday School Classes-- 9:30a to 10:20a
Morning Worship--10:30a to 12:00p
Evening Service-- 6:30p to 8:00p
Wednesday Night Bible Study--6:30p to 8:00p
(1) What Social Media are available regarding Sermons?
• Sermons are live for the Sunday morning 10:30 service and will be broadcasted at 10:30a,
as well as other times throughout the week.
• Also, anyone can play the audio from the Listen/Live Sermons page.
• Or request a CD of a particular sermon from person(s) attending the sound booth (located at the back of the sanctuary); or, by contacting the church.
• And, the church can mail a CD to anyone who indicates so on the Listen/Live Sermons page.
(2) What are the office hours?
The church office opens at 9:00a and closes at 5:00p, Monday & Tuesday.
(3) Do people have to be a member of Springfield Assembly of God to participate in Communion?
No. Anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior may take Communion.
(4) Is there a children’s service during the services?
Yes. Nursery and child care are available.
(5) Is there a youth group?
Yes. The youth group, S-U-R-G-E, meets each Sunday at 5:30p for an hour of contemporary praise and worship time, followed by a youth service at 6:30p for 10-20 year-olds.
(6) How does a person become a member of SAG?
A membership request card can be obtained from someone in the sound booth, or from the Pastor, a deacon or trustee. The person requesting membership needs to fill in the information, and then be given to Pastor for review by him and by the board. Following the approval, the person(s) are welcomed into the membership during a designated church service.